Diwali Mubarak to all families who celebrate Diwali, the Festival of Lights.
Diwali is on the 4th of November and celebrations last for five days.
This week we are celebrating Diwali in several ways.
1. Rangoli drawing with chalk near the library at 11.15am. All children are welcome to come and draw their own rangoli.
2. Thursday morning - cultural captains will wish the school Diwali Mubarak. Students and staff can wear traditional clothing or colourful clothing to school.
3. Thursday 11.15am - Bhangra dancing in the hall. Children are welcome to come dance or watch other students perform
4. Thursday 2.30pm - whole school Bhangra dance at Kijini Oval.
5. Monday 8 November - Diya painting at 11.15am in the STEAM Room. Limited numbers so 20 lower, 20 upper school.