2022 ICAS testing will take place at school during Term 3 for students in Year 2 - 6.
The 'Sitting Dates' are listed below:
|Writing||Year 3 to Year 6||Tuesday 9 August||$23.65|
|Digital Technologies||Year 2 to Year 6||Monday 8 August||$19.25|
|English||Year 2 to Year 6||Thursday 18 August||$19.25|
|Spelling||Year 2 to Year 6||Tuesday 23 August||$19.25|
|Science||Year 2 to Year 6||Thursday 25 August||$19.25|
|Maths||Year 2 to Year 6||Monday 29 August||$19.25|
If you want your child/ren to participate in ICAS 2022 you will need to register and pay direct to ICAS.
How to participate in ICAS
· If you wish for your child to participate in ICAS this year, please:
· read about ICAS subjects and prices here: (https://www.icasassessments.com/products-icas)
· go to Parent Portal here: (https://shop.icasassessments.com/pages/pps )
· enter our school's access code – SFL239
· enter your child's details, select the tests & proceed to payment.
Payments CLOSE: WEDNESDAY 13 JULY 2022 at 3:00pm.
Privacy Collection Statement
Janison is aware of our responsibility to protect the identity of, and all information relating to, children, and students in general, from disclosure and consequently Janison does not:
- collect any personal information or data of children other than as required for the purposes of completion of the assessment, test or exam;
- transfer any personal information or data obtained during the delivery of assessments, tests or exams conducted in Australia to any jurisdiction outside of Australia other than with the specific consent of the person, or his or her parent or guardian;
- transfer any personal information or data obtained during the delivery of assessments, tests or exams conducted in other international regions out of the child's jurisdiction other than with the specific consent of the person, or his or her parent or guardian;
- share any personal information or data relating to children or students with any third parties (other than a third party whose services are necessary for servicing our products, e.g. print/distribution companies, medal engraving, etc.) except with the specific consent of the person, or his or her parent or guardian;
- use any personal information or data relating to children or students for marketing purposes.
Janison may retain personal information and data relevant to a child for their future purposes or for research purposes by Janison for the duration of the school life cycle of the child. However, if you or your child at any time wish to have their personal information or data removed from our systems, they or you may opt out by simply contacting our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.