All families are requested to complete the below consent requests. The consent we are requesting covers:
• Coorparoo State School Media Consent
• Coorparoo State School Online Services Consent
• Coorparoo State School Student Resource Scheme
The nominated QParent Account Holder will receive an email directly from ‘Consent Management’ which is a Departmental initiative for a new efficient consent collection platform via QParents.
This email will direct you to login to your QParents account. Once you have logged in you will notice that there are two consent requests pending completion for your child/ren enrolled at CSS.
Families who have yet to register for QParents are reminded to do so as soon as possible.
An invitation to register has been sent to those families who have not registered. Please check your junk mail. If you have not received an invitation to register, please make contact via email to email@example.com.
QParents is a secure web and mobile application that allows parents and caregivers of Queensland state school students to access information about their child and to communicate directly with their school. QParents provides you with secure, online access to information such as:
• Attendance Details
• Access Report Cards and Assessments
• Update your child’s details including Home Address, Medical Conditions, submit reasons for unexplained absences, notify the school of future absences, make online payments against school invoices.
Again, if you do not have an Active QParents Account you will need to request an invitation from the school to register via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Thank you to those who have completed already - we really appreciate it**