School leaders, staff, students and families at Coorparoo State School are custodians of a rich and varied history, and we are all history makers ourselves. It is our journey each day that will be reflected upon in the years to come.
Our strengths remain:
- A relentless, aligned focus amongst our staff to improve student learning outcomes.
- A committed staff, possessing a deep commitment to a wide variety of educational disciplines.
- A research-based commitment to continuous improvement based on ongoing student performance evidence.
- Students who are united in a positive, happy, respectful, questioning and engaged learning culture.
- A strong focus on intervention in the early years of schooling.
- A rigorous approach to effective teaching and learning.
- Our incredibly supportive community.
- Leading edge facilities which provide exciting learning opportunities for children.
The purpose of our website is to provide you with a taste of life at our school. Once you have viewed it, I encourage you to contact us and arrange an appointment for a conversation and a tour. I am confident that you will sense the positive learning culture that pervades our school.